Registration for Micro Nano MEMS 2017 is now open.
The event will take place in Hall 1 at the NEC, Birmingham on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 September 2017 as part of the annual Sensors & Instrumentation show.
Attend Micro Nano MEMS for an opportunity to:
- Start your day right – sponsored by Keller, the first 200 visitors before 10am on each day will be treated to a complimentary breakfast.
- See the latest technologies – with an exemplary exhibitor line up, visitors will be able to see brand new products and solutions.
- Learn, discover and question – attend CPD accredited seminars covering topics at the forefront of the industry.
Micro Nano MEMS will benefit from access to all of the great feature areas at Sensors & Instrumentation, including:
- NEW! Connecting Industry Live – featuring Stanley Qubit, a fully autonomous NAO-25 humanoid robot as seen on BBC 1.
- NEW! Drone Zone – the Drone Zone Demo Area features demonstrations of the real life applications that are possible with advancing drone technology and the obstacles that will need to be overcome for this vision to become a reality.
- Formula 1 Simulator – sponsored by PR Electronics, the Formula 1 Simulation Car brings a competitive edge to the event.
Micro Nano MEMS will be co-located with Interplas, PPMA, Sensors & Instrumentation and TCT Show.