Micro Nano MEMS 2017: The Facts
- It’s the leading UK event for the micro manufacturing, nanotechnology and microelectronics markets.
- See fascinating & ground-breaking products up close and in action.
- An exciting array of free, industry relevant seminars for visitors to attend. Q&A sessions afterwards.
- Network with the right people from the industry and meet new and existing clients.
- Easy to get to: located at the heart of the UK at The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham.
- Part of Sensors & Instrumentation and co-located with Automation & IIoT Zone, TCT, Interplas and PPMA.
World Class Micro Manufacturing, MEMS & NANO Technology Seminars
The Micro Nano MEMS seminar programme is characterised by high quality presentations from key industry experts from across the globe.
Past topics include: Silicon nano-sensor and printed electronics integration in future lab on a chip biosensing for early heart disease diagnosis; recent advances in high precision laser micromachining; precision actuation with a focus on piezo technologies; nano fabrication of next generation products and more.
The hugely successful innovation showcase arena allows visitors to compare and contrast the latest technology within a live environment.